forum suggestions

Glancing Aft

Whathca got?

I picked up a set of Atomic B5's last winter and I can not believe how fun they are!

I've always dreamed of a trip to Portillo over the summer...

I demoed a pair of B5 at one point and thought they where super fun for making fast stable turns. Right now I'm skiing on K2 Hippie Stinx for my powder/west coast ski. And I just picked up a pair of LiB Tech NAS skis for around here, http://libtechnas.com/0708_Nas_catalog.pdf. A few of my boarding friends swear by magnetraction now so when I found out Lib was making limited production skis I thought it would be worth a shot. Okay fine, I fell sucker to a Steep and Cheap purchase :D

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
how about eliminating the SS forum so that SS topics can be treated as normal topics? as opposed to hush-hush hidden away topics as they are now.

consider it doen. damn margaritaz.

Agree with bagging the SS forum. And any thoughts of a 29er forum should go with that bagging. Tech questions about SS can go in the Wrench forum.

agreed. until we have 5,000 people wanting a 29er forum...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So I'm going to throw out that we should have a "tech" board, sooner than later. I have more "retard works on his own bike" questions to post.

ytc100

So I'm going to throw out that we should have a "tech" board, sooner than later. I have more "retard works on his own bike" questions to post.

I like this suggestion as well. It would need to be organized and kept on topic as much as possible to be really useful. Hint hint.

Shaggz

A strong 7
yes guys, we are going to have a "shop talk" forum. the "organized and kept on topic" part will be handled by scott.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
When?! I have a spoke question and I can't live without the answer!!!!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Please post your question in the General forum. We don't want any untimely deaths due to a lack of technical answers. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thpppppt! :p

:)

Will do. This awful training is almost over so at lunch I'll put my Deep Thoughts on spokes together.

Wazu

Chat / Team Room too

Live Chat in the main forum. There could be a team room too with pass to knock out issues quickly. Would be great for a last minute "hook up" for a ride partner too. Occasional team meetings wouldn't hurt either. Just my two cents..........Ride on

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Well the ski season is tentively starting for me in a week and a half, and I'm still not seeing an "other activities" forum for me to rant to myself on.... :D ;)

Well, if you are getting a personal forum so you can rant to yourself,
I request a FORUM "EN ESPAñOL" so I can talk to myself in Spanish :cool: :D :cool:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
and if el rey mysterio get's his own forum, ba mhaith liom fein foram domsa. cothrom na feine! :2guns:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
ni cheapaim go bhfuill, ach na bac leis, mar ni fheidir leo i a thuiscint! mar sin, ceart go leor. :whoopdedo

Wazu

I wsih I kenw waht lnagugae athronar was seapigkng bceause it's rlealy fkreanig me uot!

Top Bottom