Fork Seal Class @ Cycle Works for R/S and Fox

Psylosl

Shop: Cycle Works
Shop Keep
The season is right around the corner Cycle Works is holding a Suspension Class that will cover seal replacement, oil change and suspension adjustments. This class is open to 5 people, it will run 3 hours and will be a one night course. There are 3 spots available. If you are interested please call Cycle Works and ask for John (973) 347-3733. Once everybody contacts Cycle Works with their fork brand and model, class will be held the week of the 17th of March. Again this class will be for Rockshox and Fox forks only.

Psylosl

Psylosl

Shop: Cycle Works
Shop Keep
Class has filled up as of 3/10. If more people are interested we will hold a 2nd class. Please call for more info. Cycle Works 973-347-3733

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Class has filled up as of 3/10. If more people are interested we will hold a 2nd class. Please call for more info. Cycle Works 973-347-3733

Just finished taking the class -- sweeeeeeeeeet. Dawn & I really enjoyed it, and I learned a lot about both the Fox and the Rockshox forks. Plus I'm happy I rebuilt my Reba and now have 115 mm of travel on my old Trance.

Thanks, John!

Top Bottom