For sale - Yepp Maxi child seat

de00304

This is a Thule Yepp Maxi - description is here and copied below: https://www.thule.com/en-us/us/chil...d-child-bike-seats/thule-yepp-maxi-_-12020212

Features
  • Quick and easy mounting of the child bike seat on your bike. Fits rear bike racks with an EasyFit window or racks equipped with Thule Yepp Maxi EasyFit Adapter (sold separately)
  • Your child sits comfortably in the soft and shock-absorbing seat
  • Maximum child comfort and a safe, custom fit thanks to the adjustable padded 5-point harness
  • Your child is quickly and easily secured with the childproof safety buckle
  • Added visibility thanks to built-in reflector and safety light attachment point
  • Ensures a perfect fit as your child grows thanks to adjustable foot rests and foot strap
  • Easy to clean and to keep dry due to the seat’s water-repellent materials
  • Designed and tested for children from 9 months* to 6 years old, up to 48.5 lbs/22 kg.*Consult a pediatrician for children under 1 year old.
I purchased it in July for use with a Tern GSD cargo bike that had the EasyFit spacing on the cargo deck. I took it off a few months later in November and replaced it with a Tern Clubhouse, with is meant for use with bigger children, as my son was reaching the max weight for the Yepp Maxi.

Original price was 199, will sell for 100. Thanks for looking...

IMG_6098.jpgIMG_6435.jpgIMG_5594.jpg

de00304

I spy with my little eye a Woom!
It is a great little bike, he started with the Woom2 and I up cycled him to the Woom3 this year. I will probably go up to the Woom4 (and gears) for his birthday next year. I tow him and the Woom to the bike path and then let him ride from there...

Top Bottom