For sale (or fire): 56" Samsung DLP TV from 2007

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I bought a new TV that is supposed to arrive Monday, so I need to get rid of my old TV. It works perfectly fine, but I have disposable income and was bored last night. Details here:

$100 or best offer. I'm not setting it on fire, but if nobody will give me any amount of money for it then you can come pick it up, bring it elsewhere, set it on fire, and post the video here.

I will trade you med transition TR 450 26" downhill bike for it. Owner never rode it as far as I can tell.

Lol, he probably rode it 3-4 times and then decided he would likely end up in the hospital. He should probably sell that to help fund the Sonos sound system for the new TV.

Nice TV. I'm still using the Captain Kirk version since 2003 (I think), but it just keeps working.

2020-06-09_20-35-31.png

Yeah, I've gotten tired of waiting for mine to stop working.
Until there is 4K programming, I am still happy with my 1080i resolution, and 6-speaker sound. We'll see though when the pre-Christmas sales begin.

Until there is 4K programming, I am still happy with my 1080i resolution

Might not be much OTA, but the various streaming apps seem to have quite a bit. They also supposedly upscale regular HD, but whatev's.

Hey - the WC television needed to be replaced.
Could take it is a donation?

There is a decent sized mirror in there - remove the screen, and set it up for action selfies.
see yourself on TV!

I can't believe nobody wants this TV. Oh well, my inlaws have said they'll take it. I don't think they plan to set it on fire, but if they do I'll make sure to post the video here.

but if nobody will give me any amount of money for it then you can come pick it up, bring it elsewhere, set it on fire, and post the video here.
We were all holding out for this.
Thanks pal.

Back
Top Bottom