For Sale - 1998 Jeep Wrangler $7400 OBO *Price Drop*

Status
Not open for further replies.

iman29

Posting this for my oldest son. This was a project he took on for the summer and then decided he is going to go on campus for his next semester of college now that things are opening up, so he's selling it since he will not be around. I have nothing to do with the pricing, repairs etc... just listing it here in case someone knows someone.

He's had some work done to it and he's been driving it around without any issues. It's not perfect but could be a good/safe vehicle for a new driver (aka its slow) and also have some fun since its got the soft top included.

Quick details:
2.5L 4 Cyl Automatic Transmission

111K original miles
Includes Hard top and Soft top

Recent Work

4/1/2021:
New Battery
New Brake Lines
New Alternator

4/13/2021
Shocks all the way around
5 Tires (BlackLion H/T 235/75/15)
Oil Changed
Transmission Fluid Flushed
Cracked Radiator Cap Replaced

4/15/2021
Passed NJ Inspection
New Steering Wheel Cover

6/10/2021
Rough Country N3 Premium Steering Stabilizer

Contact Joshua text or call @ 201 687 7623. Leave a message with name and number if he's at work he can't always answer.

Full Contact info, pics and details in the Craigslist ad - contact him directly. If you or someone you know reaches out be sure to mention that you saw the ad here there's an automatic discount for friends of mtbnj.

iman29

Price drop after I explained to him maybe it’s priced too high. That’s the number he came up with.

$7400 OBO he’s got some room to talk for sure if you know anyone.

iman29

Auction it. why not?
it will be what it is.
good experience too.

Nice looking ride.

Not sure he's ready to do that and have it picked apart on social media. i told him to make the price lower and get rid of it but he has to learn some of this on his own.

its only been for sale a week hoping someone comes along soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom