flooring

N

Neen

Completely off topic but the faster I get the project completed, the faster I can be back on my bike. Seems like a lot of people in here are do-it-yourself-ers around the house. Anybody have any input on cork flooring? Saw it at the Expo last week and liked the pros of it, but I'm wondering what the cons are. I've got Bruce oak hardwood in the family room/kitchen area and that is not holding up so great (truth be told, I think it's a manufacturing defect) and now it's time to do something with the living room. Anyone have any suggestions for me? :hmmm:

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
We have it in the Andover stores fit room.It went in great and seems to be ok so far.I think dogs would trash it if that's a factor.......

N

Neen

That is a factor, and I was wondering about that. Thanks.
:hmmm:

Nimrod

Look at a high grade Laminate in the high traffic area's of your home.

I have two boys 15 & 17,a hyper Lab and a wife that doesn't vacuum = they can and will wreck anything.

I've been replacing the flooring in my house with durable stuff. I went with the Quick Step stuff because its "Metalized", and will hold well.

Avoid Pergo = Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad stuff

lou_b_83

I would have to agree with Hardtail70. Dogs do allot of damage to wood floors with there nails. You could always carpet. If you are going to go laminate look into Mannington. They have allot of great wood patterns.

Top Bottom