First timers at Mountain Creek Park

oobaa47

IMG_20161030_131922461.jpg
IMG_20161030_134951585.jpg
Epic conditions! Perfect weather (at least til 3ish, when the storms rolled in).......what a day, the DH Gods were were too kind to us today......

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Podcast World Bike Parks did with me for winning 2017 Creek pass using the bike park pro app for the most days and laps at creek this season. Pretty cool I mentioned this forum since that is how I found out about the iPhone app here last April.
http://www.worldbikeparks.com/news/chairlift-confessions-special-edition

Old post I know. But I wonder if you grabbed the only season pass giveaway the bikeparkpro app did with Creek. In the podcast they said they were doing it again that next year, but for 2019 it looks like there was just an "east coast series" which has one course in each of 7 parks.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mtn Creek is getting a rental fleet of Trek Sessions!! And they are the new high pivot designs too!!
Saw some of the old Scott's on pinkbike but the listing went up in 2020 so figured it was old news. Hate paying to rent, but fresh....mmm!

krink

Eddie Munster
So I have finally been talked into it. I have been riding for decades but have never done a day of DH or done lift served riding . Going to mountain Creek tomorrow for the first time ever. I am wearing or renting all of the protection I need, I’m bringing my yeti SB 5+ and I’m truly psyched for this. What piece of advice does a first timer with old bones need to hear from all of you Mountain Creek junkies?

Reactions: don

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So I have finally been talked into it. I have been riding for decades but have never done a day of DH or done lift served riding . Going to mountain Creek tomorrow for the first time ever. I am wearing or renting all of the protection I need, I’m bringing my yeti SB 5+ and I’m truly psyched for this. What piece of advice does a first timer with old bones need to hear from all of you Mountain Creek junkies?
Just have fun , everyone rides differently and will have different advice. It can be overwhelming at first but you'll quickly find your way and certain trails will be more fun . The big trail map at top of mtn is in pretty bad shape so download it to your phone .

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
How was it? Today will be fun because it's the annual jump jam. Get there this afternoon to see the kids and pros aend it on lower dominion.

Top Bottom