First Timer: Hello fro SoJo!

frickster

Hey
Great to find this website! I'm always looking for new rides and this site helped me find Estell Manor Park which was an awesome single track ride this past weekend (see my post in the SoJo section). I've also done rides at Parvin and Wharton in SoJo and Pennypack, Fairmount, and Jim Thorpe in PA. Looking forward to sharing experiences and getting tips on other great spots.

Glen

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
I stayed in a SoJo once....didn't like it. The bathroom was dirty and the blue and orange color scheme made me nauseous....there was an IHOP nearby, though, so that was good.

At any rate, welcome to the site. happy pedaling (and peddling, if you use the marketplace forum). We'll leave the light on for ya.

rocknrollgirl

Hmmmm, I think that part of the state is actually western SoJo, well whatever, it is all the same sugar sand.....

argyle

Hmmmm, I think that part of the state is actually western SoJo, well whatever, it is all the same sugar sand.....
Ha. I'm gonna start calling it SoJo, too. Not as cool sounding as SoHo, LES or NoLita but it'll do just fine.

And to be clear, Voorhees is west, Estell Manor is not.

rocknrollgirl

Well, since I live at the SoJo shore....Estelle Manor is west to me also! But then again, everything is west of us!!!!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
sojo = south jersey? am i missingn something? wtf kind of redneck logic came up with that?

so i guess i live in north sojo? :D

dualfisted

hey ho, let's go

I think I mus be from CenJo, I'm not down with SoJo or NoJo, but I am down with SoHo and Brooklyn Yoooo! Definately not down with HoJo cuz it smells so. But I am at the nuke plant and that makes me glow. I like my music so I go to a show. I am down with the Duke boys whose names are Luke and Bo. This post is for the newb-sauce so I will say hello. It's also a stupid post so now I must go.

argyle

yeah, i'm going back to calling it South Jerz.
and yes, the "z" is crucial...like cameros and pizza pies.

N

NiceIrishGirl

I think I mus be from CenJo, I'm not down with SoJo or NoJo, but I am down with SoHo and Brooklyn Yoooo! Definately not down with HoJo cuz it smells so. But I am at the nuke plant and that makes me glow. I like my music so I go to a show. I am down with the Duke boys whose names are Luke and Bo. This post is for the newb-sauce so I will say hello. It's also a stupid post so now I must go.

:rofl:

frickster

how about SoJo = South Joysey
==> 'are you from Joysey? I'm from Joysey. What exit?'

Last edited:

dualfisted

nice!

Way to embrace all that love. I avoided using Mojo Jojo in my cheesey verse, but it was tough not to. Sojo Mojo Jojo is awesome!!! Gotta be able to take the heat around here.

Top Bottom