First Time

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
If you take a handful of rocks and logs and mix that up with tons or hilly single track you have Allamuchy. Very technical in areas; some I had to hop off for. Had a blast but a map is really a must or you will get lost. Spent about 2 hours there and only saw a small portion of the park around Cranberry Lake. This place is HUGE.

gerard

yeah this was definitely a very technical park. The rain yesterday didn't help though. There were a lot of wet rocks and muddy areas to sink into though. If you are up for a technical ride this is the place. If you want a nice ride not too technical look elsewhere.

R

RauchDW3

I've been comming to this park for a few years now and I love it. Yes, it does have everything, and many places are overgrown, especially by the lake. I've gotten lost twice here, once without a map, and once with it. One time I took a wrong trail and wound up on rt. 604. I even wiped out pretty good once going down a hill. This park has made me its bitch. So be careful because their are many trails here that take you to nowhere. I always ride to the overlook that is off of rt. 80 near exit 19. It has a nice view of the area, and it's easy to get to. Just follow the sound of the traffic moving down the highway.

Wazu

Allamuchy

Be prepared to be bruised. If you don't come home with bruises from Allamuchy I feel sorry for ya. They are the most satisfying bruises in mountain biking. Allamuchy is a dear friend of mine that I respect emensely. Anyone from Expert to Novice can get bitten from this mountain in a heartbeat if they aren't alert and well prepared for disaster.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions