First Time at Mercer

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
But about riding at Mercer; If anyone is interested in setting something up let me know, I'd like to see how everyone else rides this area.

P

phloedix

i kill it at mercer. but i play on most of the stunts. i rire there ALOT. so if you go, you will probably see me there. haha

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i kill it at mercer. but i play on most of the stunts. i rire there ALOT. so if you go, you will probably see me there. haha

Get in touch man. I can ride Weds after 330 and Fri after 1. I'm only a noob but I can try and hang with the big guys :)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Get in touch man. I can ride Weds after 330 and Fri after 1. I'm only a noob but I can try and hang with the big guys :)

I ride there on Wed. around 5:30 but only ride for about an hour. I ride a silver giant trance if you see me...

NJ Jess

Wednesday, sept 5th

Anyone want to do an Mtbnj. ride at Mercer at say 5ish. I'm working near New Brunswick and could get there by then. Beginner/sport pace for 1 to 2 hours,...so redos at stunts and techy stuff? Who's in?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Anyone want to do an Mtbnj. ride at Mercer at say 5ish. I'm working near New Brunswick and could get there by then. Beginner/sport pace for 1 to 2 hours,...so redos at stunts and techy stuff? Who's in?

I could sign up for that :)

P

phloedix

well i work 23 min from mercer and live 8 minuets away. so i could meet up and ride woth all of ya if you want. just cant be a tuesday. :)

dirty bert

Banned
i want to come but I can only be there by 5:30-5:45. If you can't wait, just tell me where everyone is parking and which direction, do you think you'll be heading.

Thanks,
Db

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions