First time at 6 mile today

rlb

My gf and I just got back, we had a blast. This was our first time on a "real" trail so we were taking it easy. If you saw (or heard....damn v brakes) two yellows treks that was us. We did get lost, and someone pointed us back towards the 27 lot (thanks if you see this) but I still managed to screw it up. We'll be back (even though I heard a few "i'm never doing this again"s after completing a few circles;) ) so we'll learn the trails soon enough. I was totally siked to ride something other than the canal and my gf enjoyed it too. Thanks to all that keep the place maintained!

vlkslvr

My gf and I just got back, we had a blast. This was our first time on a "real" trail so we were taking it easy. If you saw (or heard....damn v brakes) two yellows treks that was us. We did get lost, and someone pointed us back towards the 27 lot (thanks if you see this) but I still managed to screw it up. We'll be back (even though I heard a few "i'm never doing this again"s after completing a few circles;) ) so we'll learn the trails soon enough. I was totally siked to ride something other than the canal and my gf enjoyed it too. Thanks to all that keep the place maintained!

Don't worry most of us have done the same before as well. Not knowing where you got misdirected I know in the twisities I've made a few lefts when I should have gone right and looped back around. Couple of more times there and you'll get to know it pretty well.

I'd also suggest that you check out one of the group rides that are there. They do a great job organizing, getting people of different skills together and hit most of the trails.

Also I ride a few times a week after 5 if you want to meet up I'd be more than glad to show you around.

gdm1

I was in there today... and gave directions to a guy and a girl... if that was you...glad it helped somewhat... Unless... that was another guy and girl who are still in there...

It was only my second time riding there... but I've picked it up pretty fast.. that place is fun... posted a review on my website if your interested... www.getoutsidemore.com

Today was my day back to take a few pics...

rlb

Nice pics, we were at the point where the blue trail forks off next to the river (near s middlebush)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions