First ride there today

Frank

Sasquatch
Highly recommend riding there !!! Real fun place with lots o' logstacles, roots, water crossings, and twisty single track to make you happy. Good work to the trail crew....I will be back......for another steak enchilada. ;)

Wobbegong

Highly recommend riding there !!! Real fun place with lots o' logstacles, roots, water crossings, and twisty single track to make you happy. Good work to the trail crew....I will be back......for another steak enchilada. ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed the tour! I had a blast today.

dirty bert

Banned
i do like 6 mile but after getting a whif of something foul in that parking lot, (it ain't ME!) maybe we can change the name to "Stink Mile". Just a thought...

~Db

Wobbegong

i do like 6 mile but after getting a whif of something foul in that parking lot, (it ain't ME!) maybe we can change the name to "Stink Mile". Just a thought...

~Db

What do you think that shack with the fence around it is????????

The trails are rather fragrant with the smell of cedar.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i rode one day and i think a big animal died back by the trail. needless to say, i hauled ass.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
where is that at six mile!? ha
easiest way is:
you know the long bridge that is off the yellow (i think) trail?
go from the creek towards the field on the bridge, at the end bear left, follow the trail up and when it splits, stay right, you will see a bunch of log piles and then you ride right past that log ride

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions