First fully accessible bike trail at Jungle

This is super positive, all the state officials were highly stoked to see this yesterday. They went out on a limb to let us do this and over the year and a half or so that it took we all learned a lot and hopefully soon we can this in other parks. I don't think anyone smiles as much as Dale when he has his helmet on

Great to see. The main trail builder/designer, Jeb Anderson, is such a cool guy. I did a multi day riding clinic at Mt Creek where he was one of the instructors and have nothing but good things to say about him.

Just saw the News 12 piece about the trail, great!
They show a car right next to the trail that brought in the special bicycle.
They also mentioned to use Trailforks app for the location of the trail. Great.
I personally tried two times to locate the trail and failed, but that's just me.

I have a training client who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 26 years ago. His level of disability has progressed, so this would be a real challenge for him. We hope to do a "field trip" to explore the possibilities, though, when the weather gets a little warmer next year.

He's excited to find a suitable bike; I'm thinking that the ebike world may be able to make this happen! Any leads on sourcing either a "semi-recumbent" (he can't pedal from a fully recumbent position) or hand ebike would be much appreciated. A source of rentals would really be ideal due to how uncharted this territory would be, but I suppose that would be asking a lot...

Looks and rides like a dirt road. Maybe they should truck in some dirt and cover over the old car safari roads in the park. That and a couple wide bridges in select spots and they could make some loops for the 3&4 wheelers.

Found it, thanks to the Jorba downloadable gpx on how to get there. Thanks!

Snowy & frozen
Stags01.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions