First Day of Summer Unemployment...

xc62701

After a long school year...Ahh I awoke at 8:30 today when my body wanted to. I took my time waking up and what do I have to do today...nothing...:D It's so nice. I'll be taking today as a ME day to do what I want to do. As long as the rainclouds stay away it should be an enjoyable day. Only 4 days till CO!!!

Eileen

My first day of summer unemployment was Tuesday. Feels awesome to wake up at 8:00 and do absolutely nothing :D

Ryan have fun in CO :getsome:

xc62701

you lucky f

did you decide what you are hitting in CO?

It's still up in the air but it looks as if we will ride some of the trails in Durango before heading up to Breckenridge for the Firecracker 50. Then afterwards probably hit up Crested Butte and hit up trail 401 if it's clear and others in the CB area. Maybe Monarch Crest if it's open and Telluride probably. We have also discussed doing a large section of Colorado trail as we have my sis in law willing to shuttle. It's gonna be fun either way. We're still discussing things as we really need to sit down and map it all out. Plus we're going to hit up some climbing along the way and get some cross training in.

xc62701

My first day of summer unemployment was Tuesday. Feels awesome to wake up at 8:00 and do absolutely nothing :D

Ryan have fun in CO :getsome:

Oh it definitely feels good! I just saw the weather and it's not good for the next couple of hours though. I'll have to wait it out till I can get out and ride.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ryan, besides being a damn nice guy, is one lucky dog this time of year. Plus a trip CO. You have a great summer shaping up. Love it!

Gregg

Rocky mountain high.....

Hope you enjoy your trip and I've got another spot well worth checking out. If you get to the Boulder area check out Walker Ranch. Some great riding just 15 min outside Boulder, it has some great views and a little challenge climbing esp for flat landers. Either way enjoy some great riding.

CrossAddict

Vtc

Ryan,

Just remember VTC will be in full effect when you get back from Colorado. MTB and epic road rides.

Peace and long live "july and august"

-rf:D

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Enjoy some more sleeping in, and maybe even a nap. Have a great time in Colorado as well. I have enjoyed the few Colorado summer trips I have taken! Great place.

xc62701

Ah...I'm enjoying the sleeping in already. It's so nice. I did start some of my summer work today. It's nice to be on my own schedule. All of the work I'm doing is set up when I want to do it. I can't complain. I just want to get it out of the way so I can pack for the Colorado trip. I'm so stoked! Just talked to my bro. The night I fly in we're gonna camp and climb the next day before we travel to Durango. Then we're gonna ride in Durango and then drive up to Breck for the F50 race and then wander where ever we please.

Top Bottom