First Annual MTBNJ.com Picnic at Lewis Morris - Oct. 20 2007

Stoopid question time: where abouts in LM is "the gathering"? I'll be at the TM in the morning and then likely one of the first ones to the place. I'll have to head off earlyish though;; England Vs South Africa in the World Cup rugby finals. COME ON ENGLAND!!

I might get yelled at by the Molly Moderator, but where else would I put this...
I have a S.A. buddy and I have received a few of this all week....:D
english.jpg

:D :D
Good Luck!

Dan: It is at the Sugarloaf Picnic Area. Gregg Murray is supposed to extend the invite to the trail crew members to stop by, and I ask that you do the same.

See you Saturday.

alright. closest lodging to lewis morris? if i have to pedal all the way over to the best western i will, but there's gotta be something closer, no? anyone know?

Dan: It is at the Sugarloaf Picnic Area. Gregg Murray is supposed to extend the invite to the trail crew members to stop by, and I ask that you do the same.

See you Saturday.

If you are going to the Sunrise Lake Parking area, is this the one just off to the left as you make the right toward the Sunrise Lake lot?

If you are going to the Sunrise Lake Parking area, is this the one just off to the left as you make the right toward the Sunrise Lake lot?
this is what the lady from the parks office said: main entrance off mendham road, follow he park road to doe meadow (left i think) follow that road to sugarloaf road and the sugarloaf picnic area is the second picnic area on the left. she mentioned it was on the opposite end of the park from the lake

this is what the lady from the parks office said: main entrance off mendham road, follow he park road to doe meadow (left i think) follow that road to sugarloaf road and the sugarloaf picnic area is the second picnic area on the left. she mentioned it was on the opposite end of the park from the lake

It's a right at the split. I found it on the map that was posted earlier. Should be cool. Hope the park is draining...

too late. best western booked. no redux tomorrow, so my plan will be to drive to the picnic area, dropoff stuff early, drive to the hotel and drop off truck, then ride to the picnic area. what is the earliest people will be there setting up?

If you do not want to ride up or the weather is shitty, i can grab ya and throw your bike up top. Give me a buzz. Im all yours

too late. best western booked. no redux tomorrow, so my plan will be to drive to the picnic area, dropoff stuff early, drive to the hotel and drop off truck, then ride to the picnic area. what is the earliest people will be there setting up?

I'm gonna try to be there sometime between 9 and 930.

sweet, and sweet. i'll try to get there around 9 to dropoff the microbrooler and food. and here i thought i would get to sleep in a bit.

Never made it to the picnic!

This morning I had planned to go for a ride early at Ramapo with two others and then head down to the Picnic. Sounds good right? Well, I am going down a technical bit and yadda yadda yadda....I am trying to decide whether or not I have a broken wrist. Good thing the crash is on film.

This morning I had planned to go for a ride early at Ramapo with two others and then head down to the Picnic. Sounds good right? Well, I am going down a technical bit and yadda yadda yadda....I am trying to decide whether or not I have a broken wrist. Good thing the crash is on film.

Well.....you know where to put the footage....
http://mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2559&highlight=booboo ;)

Seriously, I hope your wrist is not broken and you can be back on the bike soon.

Back
Top Bottom