Financing the new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikeworks

By selling the old stuff.

I have a Raceface Turbine R, previously used on my Epic HT. I'd estimate it has about 75 hours of ride time, cleaned after every ride, Slickoleum applied and then wiped down. It's 30.9, 125 drop.

$140

IMG_2295.jpg

Also selling my brand new Deity Skyline 787 bar. It doesn't match my new color, and it has a few superficial scratches from the clamps when I mounted it. It is uncut, 15mm rise, 9 degree bend / backsweep, 5 degree upsweep, 31.8 clamp

$60

IMG_2291.jpg

I will probably be adding some more stuff later this week. As always, reasonable offers considered.

Attachments

• IMG_2294.jpg
    IMG_2294.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:

mtbiker87

Is the Deity bar Orange or red ? I'm guessing orange, but a little hard to tell from the pic. Also , where are you located ?

Bikeworks

Everything listed above is still available, listening to offers of course. I'm also adding in the following:

Rockshox Sidluxe Ultimate RL 190x40- $325​

I bought this with the intent of putting it on my Epic Evo, but from what I learned this isn't the best choice for clydes. While removing the eyelet bushing the tool slipped, and the eyelet sustained scratches and the edge of the shaft has a nick. There is no damage to it beyond cosmetic, installed it in the frame only to set up, never ridden. My clumsiness is your gain as reflected in the price.

p5pb22528863.jpgp5pb22528864.jpgp5pb22528865.jpg

EYE TO EYE / STROKE 190x40
AIR VOLUME Solo Air
REMOTE n/a
HOSE LENGTH/CABLE EXIT n/a
MODEL DESIGNATOR (SR) Ultimate
DAMPER TYPE RL
REBOUND TUNE M
COMPRESSION TUNE M
PEDAL TUNE n/a
LOCKOUT FORCE 430
COLOR (SHOCK BODY) Black
COLOR (DECAL) Black
DECAL ORIENTATION A
SHAFT EYELET Standard
BODY EYELET Standard
DAMPING ADJUSTMENTS Extl rebnd, 2 pos comp (open/lock)
VOLUME REDUCER 1 Token
CHECK TUNE STD
E-BIKE APPROVED Yes
REBOUND CLICKS 11
MAX AIR PRESSURE (PSI) 325
PART WEIGHT (G) 227

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom