finally pulled the trigger

SpartaBard

I finally pulled the trigger and got rid of my cable company, Service Electric. After surviving a year of their service it has made me wish for Comcast or Cablevison :)scared:) or Verizon's FIOS, scary as that sounds. What finally did it in was when my internet was down, they told me it would take over a week to get someone out here to fix it. My wife's Blackberry could only be used so long for internet until it became unbearable.

I have decided to go with Embarq's phone and DSL service, although slower than cable it can't be any less reliable...

For TV I am going with Dish Network.

Fingers crossed. Everything gets installed on Thursday.

J

Jeff

No optimum in sparta? I live literally right on the opposite end of sparta-stanhope road, and I get it- been very reliable for me.

SpartaBard

Nope. We have Service Electric as our cable provider not Comcast. I had great service when I used to be West Orange Brad, and of course Verizon installed FIOS just after I moved.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
No optimum in sparta? I live literally right on the opposite end of sparta-stanhope road, and I get it- been very reliable for me.

really? i live in stanhope, spitting distance from sparta stanhope road. think i saw you at the trannie area during the 24.

Top Bottom