feels good to be alive

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
got out to allaire tonight and rode for the first time in 4 months and for the first time in said 4 months i felt ALIVE. thanks to everyone that gave me nice warm hellos. it felt great and was great to see everyone again!:D:D:D

Good to hear you are feeling alive. Welcome back to the trails. They are a cool place to be.

good times, glad to see you out there tonight. I think you have been secretly training because you look a bit slimmer and you had no problems hanging tonight:hmmm:

You did fall on that hill that always kicks your ass:D

Where we going next?

good to see you tonight it was a great ride.
I am going to do loops at the res. wed. night let me know if you want to get some pedal time in...

Last edited:
Glad that you are back in action dude. Shoot me a text next time you wanna head out.

-E

I had a feeling you might.

I toyed with the idea of doing Allaire tonight, but ended up with 3 kids over for dinner and camping in my back yard. Glad you got out. I hope it was all you wanted it to be and more!

Any after effects?

Insert motivational poster here.

Ok.

Funny_Motivational_Poster_by_rosser.jpg

MIG! Great to hear that! I was just watching an old 6mile vid and you were in it. I thought of you in the non gay way. :) I think that was the first time I ever seen you.

I had a feeling you might.

I toyed with the idea of doing Allaire tonight, but ended up with 3 kids over for dinner and camping in my back yard. Glad you got out. I hope it was all you wanted it to be and more!

Any after effects?

other than the typical back ache ive had my whole life, nothing at all i feel quite good actually.:D

Nice MIG - real good to hear. I've been itching to go on a Tues night ride but have been wicked busy throwing dirt at a DJ spot and my own pump track.

I actually had my right eye feeling like shit last week. I'm pretty sure it was an alergic reaction to the cat hair at my parents house so it eventually passed but I was thinking of the hell you've been going thru. Mine was about 4 days so I cannot fathom going thru with it for 4 months like you did. Hope to see ya on the trail.

Back
Top Bottom