Feedback please...

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I'm thinking of just starting my own BS blog to try to cage myself a little.I do come in here to look for rides and there usually are none so I read a little and feel the need to comment on the general retartdation sometimes.My frenetic "12 monkeys" run ons seem to upset the timid and ruin the flow/subject of certain threads along w/ the fact that i don't even have a PC so my post is usually a response to something 3 days old.So anyway would yall be cool with this in "General" or must i go to "off topic"My only non woods or wheels interest is guitar so I feel I'll be Bike specific almost always.Let me know......

ArmyOfNone

your a mean bully! leave us all alone!

HA! JK

I always like to read about what others are doing and how things are going. Wont bother me much. I also will agree that collectively we all should have a bit more group rides. it may be tough with schedules and what not but still should be done.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm thinking of just starting my own BS blog to try to cage myself a little.I do come in here to look for rides and there usually are none so I read a little and feel the need to comment on the general retartdation sometimes.My frenetic "12 monkeys" run ons seem to upset the timid and ruin the flow/subject of certain threads along w/ the fact that i don't even have a PC so my post is usually a response to something 3 days old.So anyway would yall be cool with this in "General" or must i go to "off topic"My only non woods or wheels interest is guitar so I feel I'll be Bike specific almost always.Let me know......

Ah a breath of fresh air in this otherwise mundane week of winter.

First of all how the fuck do you not have a computer? Just wondering, do you own a can opener or do you go a friend's house every so often to open all your cans for the week?

Ok ok, on to the post. If you're serious about starting your own blog post go ahead, nobody cares. But I would ask why? These so-called "12 monkeys" posts are good from my perspective. Going off-topic is fine, no in fact it's good because most of the topics are run into the ground at this point anyway. I mean christ 90% of my posts aren't on topic and I could care less. No idea what the rest of the people think but there's not much being said anywhere at this point.

Yeah there really are no group rides posted which I guess is curious since plenty of people are riding. JDog and the South/Central Jersey guys do seem to throw something together once a week but for us more Northern riders that doesn't do us much good. I gave up posting rides because nobody ever shows up at 7:00 am when the sun is barely rising and it's 10 degrees out. Well, Heythorpe and Kirt do but I talk to them off the board so no need to post rides for their sake. I haven't been motivated to get up north lately so I don't bother calling you. I mean I could pick up the phone and ask how it's going but you'd probably hang up on me.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Hell, a lot of the fun of this board is all the randomness and "off-topic" posting which comes with people actually being people. Whatever you post, wherever you post it, it's all good to me.

hardtale70

Shop Keep
It's seems that anyone who's met me is ok so far.Let's see what else is said.Maybe my new signature will be enough to just go on Biz as usual....

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Oh by the way Norm...

....a sherpa in these parts is basically a redneck,that's why i don't have a PC

walter

Fourth Party
go ahead, post what you want, where you want, when you want, thats what this place is here for

hardtale70

Shop Keep
If a made a blog I just wanted it in the correct heading cause I'm OCD like that and didn't want the thread police to say it should be in Off Topic.Thanks for the input up to this point guys...................

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sloppiest fucking OCD I ever laid my eyes on. Post away, baby!

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Translation...

I was wondering if it would be more effective to mock your pathetic asses in a dedicated blog or in my current fashion and if in a blog do you think it should thread out of general or off topic??Was that better??

Shaggz

A strong 7
....a sherpa in these parts is basically a redneck,that's why i don't have a PC

are you from PA? we were tenanting up several centers in PA today, and good god was it rn heaven. we figured that rather than running credit on people, we would take dental impressions. anyone with over 12 teeth is a safe bet.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was wondering if it would be more effective to mock your pathetic asses in a dedicated blog or in my current fashion and if in a blog do you think it should thread out of general or off topic??Was that better??

yes. put it in 'nutrition and training'. that's about as off topic as it gets.

oh, and norm, FU! if you had told me about these so-called early rides more than one time i would have shown up (at least now...i can't speak to before i made my public statement :D). this is the only time i'm REALLY free...

Last edited:

ryderX

As we discussed last Tuesday night at the 2nd Annual MTBNJ.com membership awards ceremony, we don't give a damn about your insipid humorless posts, or your pointless inane ramblings about your cycles (be it 2 wheel or lunar), and that this forum would be better off without you...
AHH, never mind that was actully the stern lecture that I received from the Senior members via a certified letter 2 weeks ago...
I'd say blog 'till your palms grow hair....:D

hardtale70

Shop Keep
PA is a filthly commonwealth!!

I'll die on my feet in Jersey rather than on my knees in the 3rd world.Shaggz, don't ever ? my citizenship again or I'll.........................

Top Bottom