feedback for a good shop (Montclair Bikery)

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
so i just got home from the montclair bikery, and i just wanted to put up a post about how awesome the shop is and how great the people are. ive been a customer there for about a year and have gotten to know the people there well. I just finished putting together an On One Inbred for xmas for my bro, and the guys there were indescribeably helpful. it was a budget build, and from all of the parts they let me get from the used parts bin, to letting me help on the labor and just being great guys, i have to say im lucky to have a shop this good with awesome people inside.

so if you dont normally go to a lbs, or you buy most of your stuff online, just stop in and tell them that aaron sent you, they will appreciate that and will definetly help you out

This is something you will never see from an online retailer. Bc you will never meet a person!

If it were not for the guys at halters, I wouldnt have met so many wonderful ppl, joined this site or ride my bike as much! Thank the good lord for the LBS!:D

Good deal. I edited your subject to give the shop more props.

They've been my shop going on 3 years now. I learned a lot riding with them, especially when I first started. They're always more than willing to help me out when I need something in a pinch.

The relationship that comes with your lbs is far more important than any money you might save online!!

Back
Top Bottom