Favorite trailside CO2 thingy

Matt_

I Get Jokes
I used to get that innovations one @Matt_ said but 1. I have lost like 5 of them 2. They get oxidized over time and don’t work as god as when new.
Contradiction here. If you keep losing them, they're always new and therefore always work as good as new. Ask my wife, she's on her 3rd this year, but I think it's because she's the only one who has one that works and it never gets returned 😄

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
We just had this conversation on a group e ride where one of the guys who's an engineer said he would like to invent 1 of these guess it's already done
Just a matter of time before someone integrates an electric pump into an ebike drawing power from the bike's battery. Some have already done it with head lights.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just a matter of time before someone integrates an electric pump into an ebike drawing power from the bike's battery. Some have already done it with head lights.
Yeah usb ports are now becoming a thing on the newer bikes so it's a no brainer.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is the way. 2 CO2s. A genuine innovation inflator. And electrical tape which can come in handy for trailside fixes. 89C39227-0C67-4B74-BF5A-0932BECE940C.jpeg

xc62701

I don’t screw it in enough to break the seal.
Just be careful with this. Taping 2 co2’s together is a good idea so it can’t rotate in your pocket. I used to do this with the 20 oz cans until one race in the middle of nowhere in south dakota, I reached for it and it didn’t work. From being in my pocket, the nozzle was gently turning and spinning on, it depressed where the needle usually punctures so it wouldn’t release the co2. I had to take a small allen key to quickly puncture the seal and get the inflator head on to pump my tire. Needless to say it wasn’t enough and I had to keep begging people for a pump. Lesson learned. If it’s a long race I bring both.

Top Bottom