Fatbikers handy tool pump

Sandman98

This is my review of the specialized air tool combo2 pump. We talked about fixing a flat and what is the best tool for fixing a flat tire. I got this from my LBS and this is one is a great pump out there hands down! The material is not a flimsy aluminum casing and its kinda heavy maybe because of the 16g CO2 canister that you can put inside the pump. You can fill up a tire in no time with either the traditional pump or the Co2. I tried filling up my road tire from 0 to 60psi. Just what you need to get back home. I tried it on my fatbike tire(traditional pump) And I think 6-8 psi and I didnt count how many pumps that it take(maybe I should count how many pumps will it take) thats all you need to fill a tire in a fatbike just to get back. The valve mechanism is like a regular floor pump valve. It has a lever to lock on a valve so no leaks if you use it on schrader or presta valve, you just need to flip the rubber valve insert in the valve. It has a threaded co2 and a button to release the co2 air. You can put it in your saddle bag, frame bag or camelbak. Theres a lot of good brands out there but for me this one works fine. Not only that, you can be "that guy" who dont bring tools and spares and always relying to those who are always prepared. Stay safe!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421870947.892078.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421870961.782986.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421870976.194362.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421870988.413855.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421870997.828709.jpg

http://www.specialized.com/us/en/ftb/pumps/portable-mountain-pumps/air-tool-combo2-pump

Last edited:
Top Bottom