Fat Carbon and more on sale at Planet X FYI, some great pricing . get fat

So we must ass u me you purchased fat or your almost there. Old men ride fat things.
I thought about Fat years and tears ago and was gonna pull the trigger back then when they only had Like 2 company's selling them.. Right now I have the 29 plus 3.0 on my Salsa and that seems fat enough for now.. But I was tempted by this price...

I thought about Fat years and tears ago and was gonna pull the trigger back then when they only had Like 2 company's selling them.. Right now I have the 29 plus 3.0 on my Salsa and that seems fat enough for now.. But I was tempted by this price...
the price does sound so right.... for being Made in the USA, you cannot beat that.

So we must ass u me you purchased fat or your almost there. Old men ride fat things.

maybe hes ok with his mediocre chubby at this age....

Wait, you can fit a 29+ rear tire in the El-Mar or just the front? How wide a rim are you running?

Back
Top Bottom