Fair Hill Video

Glancing Aft

I hitup fair hill for the first time yesterday. While we didn't really know our way around too well we did find a few really good trails. I loved drunken sailor and some of the other tight single track. I didn't have my helmet camera with me however I put together a little video clip of some of the logs we found to play around on, http://blip.tv/file/1200775/. I definitely will be getting back there in the future to try to learn more of the park.

lmckee

Nice, I'll have to tag along next time. I was over at white clay while you guys were there.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I like how in the last "spotter" clip you just kind of stand there while she falls. excellent!

Glancing Aft

Nice, I'll have to tag along next time. I was over at white clay while you guys were there.
The next month or so is crazy with races, but sometime soon I might really have to bumb a tour of white clay off of you.

I like how in the last "spotter" clip you just kind of stand there while she falls. excellent!
That's funny, that's the same thing she said. All I can say in response is she didn't hit the ground :rofl:

Great stuff, Will! Looks like Alyssa is honing her skinny skills.
She's def. getting better at it. I just don't get, she'll hit any rail on her snowboard but is terrified of bike stuns. Explain that Alyssa?

Top Bottom