Experts; what is the best BB30 to GXP solution?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Yes, I know I’m talking about ancient technology, but what is the best non creaking solution? I have a Praxis that I installed myself (easily one of the reasons it’s creaking) and I’m curious is running BB30 bearings plus adapter is better, or the full jawn like Praxis is recommended.

?

Praxxis one is awesome. Recently got a wheels manufacturing one form my mtb and it is smooth as balls, however it is just a regular bsa 24mm one, not the conversion.

Maybe I’ll just uninstall it and put it back together and come back and complain it’s creaking again

Actual talk. I run the Praxis conversion BB in my Tarmac and it's absolutely flawless.

What's the reason for a mechanic to install it? It's a bottom bracket...
The praxis requires two bb tools as it is a collet design. It also helps to face the frame and chase the threads, if needed. All I know is that Colin installed mine and it has been amazing balls.

The praxis requires two bb tools as it is a collet design. It also helps to face the frame and chase the threads, if needed. All I know is that Colin installed mine and it has been amazing balls.
Don’t think you face BB30 frames though

Buy BB30 Cranks.
Buy cheapo PF30 sram bb.
Replace for $30 when it creaks.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 as needed

Back
Top Bottom