Experts; what is the best BB30 to GXP solution?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Yes, I know I’m talking about ancient technology, but what is the best non creaking solution? I have a Praxis that I installed myself (easily one of the reasons it’s creaking) and I’m curious is running BB30 bearings plus adapter is better, or the full jawn like Praxis is recommended.

?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Praxxis one is awesome. Recently got a wheels manufacturing one form my mtb and it is smooth as balls, however it is just a regular bsa 24mm one, not the conversion.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Maybe I’ll just uninstall it and put it back together and come back and complain it’s creaking again

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Actual talk. I run the Praxis conversion BB in my Tarmac and it's absolutely flawless.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
What's the reason for a mechanic to install it? It's a bottom bracket...
The praxis requires two bb tools as it is a collet design. It also helps to face the frame and chase the threads, if needed. All I know is that Colin installed mine and it has been amazing balls.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
The praxis requires two bb tools as it is a collet design. It also helps to face the frame and chase the threads, if needed. All I know is that Colin installed mine and it has been amazing balls.
Don’t think you face BB30 frames though

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Buy BB30 Cranks.
Buy cheapo PF30 sram bb.
Replace for $30 when it creaks.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 as needed

Top Bottom