Everyone Loves a sale / Drinking

Ouch! :rofl

MD, Stephen's Deer Park, KVSP and Allamuchy are all w/in 15 mins from my house. I'd have to be drunk or stupid to drive any farther than that to ride my bike :D

Oh we know this already:D...Haven't you ever done a beach vacation and brought your bike for some families rides;)

You can DUI while riding on the road. But while riding on the toe-path?

Fred??? Pop-quiz!!! Have you been studying the Ociffer's handbook?

Don't worry, I don't intend to test this. :rolleyes:

I think you should be safe. Just dont go play in traffic! :D

cart.jpg

Hope everyone's getting ready to buy like maniacs...I feel like crap...:( Musta caught something from my lovely students...great....

Good times tonight! Good to see everyone.

Got my winter shoes, some more Castelli socks, some Woolie Boolie socks, and a Castelli base layer. Plus Fred hooked me up with a winter jacket that's too big for him now because he's apparently not eating.

I've never been so excited about shoes and socks. Is it a bad time to mention I got the pink socks? I feel pretty...

Thanks Jay!

Good times tonight!

I closed the place at 10 and got home around 11:15. Just an awesome night to ride. Even better when mixing in some good friends. Thanks J.

Edit: I corrected the time. The canal spooked me a bit by myself. I got back on the road in Princeton and continued home.

Last edited:
Yeah thanks j. yes it was a really great time, got alot of stuff. riding shorts, petals, shoes, computer, lights, didnt get tires though. Ill be back :)

Yeah thanks j. yes it was a really great time, got alot of stuff. riding shorts, petals, shoes, computer, lights, didnt get tires though. Ill be back :)

Dude, you were there and didn't even wear your MTBNJ shirt? What gives?

good times tonight, thanks to J and the Halters crew for putting this together. Nice to see the usual suspects as well as seeing and meeting new peeps. I dropped some coin, cant wait to try out my new goods.

Jake, good thing you didn't come down, the Lakes were the big seller of the night me thinks. Plus I spent every dime I had:D

A huge Thanks to all that came out. Especially to those who have never been in the shop before.

I spoke with a few new faces and they were all impressed with the shop.

Thank you all for the weeks supply of beer as well.

love J-

i'm really, really bummed i had to miss this. i had buy in from the boss and everything...until her sister calls and says nephew #3 has his last football game tonight, you haven't been to one all year, blah, blah, blah.

hopefully i'll make the next super secret event :(

jay, thanks for doing this. you're a s00per swell guy.

thanks for the deals jay. glad to meet some peoples on the forum. i had a silver hoodie. i skated out early. im upset i didnt spend more money!

I had a great time last night. Much fun.

I picked up a pair of Woolie Boolie socks and a new Ultegra 12-27 road cassette.

Thanks to Jdog and crew for doing this. I really enjoyed hanging out and goofing off. We had many a good laugh.

I've never been so excited about shoes and socks. Is it a bad time to mention I got the pink socks? I feel pretty...

Pink socks rule! I slept on the pink argyle ones and they are next! Im wearing my angry sheep tomorrow.

Although my time was limited, i sure did have a swell time with all of you fine gentleman!

Did anyone else get in on the chamois butter deal? :D

i stopped in the shop for about a half hour...picked up a few things including a much needed set of shin pads. didn't really chat it up with anybody, but it certainly seemed like a cool shop, and good vibes were in the air

Good times tonight! Good to see everyone.

Fred hooked me up with a winter jacket that's too big for him now because he's apparently not eating.

Thanks Jay!

Fred inhaled three slices of pizza before he left for work so I guess he's good for the week now eating wise.

And who says that only the ladies can get excited about buying shoes???

Back
Top Bottom