Escape Plan - September challenge scoreboard.

Totally incorrect. She drags me off the couch every night to do this walk. I was laying in bed last night and she comes in after the kids went to sleep. "Are you ready?"

Me: "......"

hmm, i see the porch light is fixed. ;)

@Patrick Thanks for the fun challenge, the recap, and the breakfast burritos (which I assume we will get??)!! Or a burrito pin?

burrito pin.jpg

Besides tattooing @Norm's name to my forehead - @Dominique and Norm's first place award arrived today.

I made a donation to NICA in their name - well, as close as i could - I used them as a reference.

The league is doing great things, and it is driven by the coaches. There are plenty of costs to cover, but
the unpaid effort put in by the people involved is priceless.

Yeah, i'll get to the pins - trying to figure out if i want a generic challenge pin, or something more specific.

Thanks for playing!

Screenshot 2019-10-07 at 22.39.16.png

Besides tattooing @Norm's name to my forehead - @Dominique and Norm's first place award arrived today.

I made a donation to NICA in their name - well, as close as i could - I used them as a reference.

The league is doing great things, and it is driven by the coaches. There are plenty of costs to cover, but
the unpaid effort put in by the people involved is priceless.

Yeah, i'll get to the pins - trying to figure out if i want a generic challenge pin, or something more specific.

Thanks for playing!

View attachment 107675

i should have tagged @KenS

Back
Top Bottom