Escape Plan - September challenge scoreboard.

Well, completed the challenge. I am not in the running to top the leader board, so I hope this snapshot will suffice. @Patrick thank you for putting this together, I look forward to continuing the momentum with my family.

26-28 were spent walking in Charleston with people from work, all 2 points. One of the coolest things we did was tour the Provost Dungeon and Old Exchange. This is only one of four structures that still remain where the Declaration of Independence was ratified. Can you tell which John Hancock is mine?

Screenshot_20191001-092657_Strava.jpg
IMG_3112 (2).jpg

20190928_150511 (2).jpg

Thanks again @Patrick for doing this! It was a lot of fun and we managed to get the kids walking a least a handful of times.
I even managed to lose a few pounds. Looking forward to this month's challenge, even though I injured myself and biking may be out of the window for a little while!

Thanks again @Patrick for doing this! It was a lot of fun and we managed to get the kids walking a least a handful of times.
I even managed to lose a few pounds. Looking forward to this month's challenge, even though I injured myself and biking may be out of the window for a little while!

It was fun, and i enjoyed it too.

Keep walking, and heal up. Hopefully soccer isn't over yet.

well - that is definitely the wrong way to do cush!
Let me know when you want the proper tour. there is still some tough spots, but that blue trail is to be avoided on a bike!
at least going up in that direction.

and updated. Nice job!!!

Thanks, I'll definitely have to take you up on that. I'm only 20 mins from there and Round Valley (from the main lot) was the first place I started riding (20 years ago). Gotta learn the right way to go. I was looking at Trail Forks and Strava and wondering why that part of blue was on the Strava heat map but not in the trail forks map. Then I saw the stairs and it all made sense, but I was too far along to turn back.

It's A Wrap!

1570112859156.png

Stick a fork in it, it is done!

I was going to do a video recap, but being a baby boomer.....nah.
Maybe I can hire @stb222 to handle the post game in the October challenge.

@Dominique and @Norm put up a clean line in the 28 day challenge, taking advantage of available time with the kids,
and after dark strolls up-and-down their street. Their return to the Watchung Wheelman B ride on Tuesday nights was a great bonus.
@Norm was one of the leaders when I actually had time to go on these (and just like any ride, I was holding on for dear life)

So congrats on your win. I'm torn between getting you two something, or making a donation in your names. Or maybe just cake and ice cream subscription?

@Mare45 took the next spot by dragging her sister across central NJ (the wedge between rt 78 and a line from the driscoll bridge to lawrenceville), and putting up a score everyday.
Lots of fun pictures from those two.

@shrpshtr325, @iman29, @Kaleidopete, and @Patrick posted activity every day of the event.

25 participants earned their pin! That is a task for this afternoon.

Thank you all for the great pics, and humorous quips. Children, Dogs, and even some people benefited last month!
Have fun, see ya in the October version, where we hope @Norm goes on a business trip to break the streak.

It's A Wrap!

View attachment 107340

Stick a fork in it, it is done!

I was going to do a video recap, but being a baby boomer.....nah.
Maybe I can hire @stb222 to handle the post game in the October challenge.

@Dominique and @Norm put up a clean line in the 28 day challenge, taking advantage of available time with the kids,
and after dark strolls up-and-down their street. Their return to the Watchung Wheelman B ride on Tuesday nights was a great bonus.
@Norm was one of the leaders when I actually had time to go on these (and just like any ride, I was holding on for dear life)

So congrats on your win. I'm torn between getting you two something, or making a donation in your names. Or maybe just cake and ice cream subscription?

@Mare45 took the next spot by dragging her sister across central NJ (the wedge between rt 78 and a line from the driscoll bridge to lawrenceville), and putting up a score everyday.
Lots of fun pictures from those two.

@shrpshtr325, @iman29, @Kaleidopete, and @Patrick posted activity every day of the event.

25 participants earned their pin! That is a task for this afternoon.

Thank you all for the great pics, and humorous quips. Children, Dogs, and even some people benefited last month!
Have fun, see ya in the October version, where we hope @Norm goes on a business trip to break the streak.

1570115670466.png

and how about a round of applause for @Patrick for leading the charge and getting us more active. thanks dood.

Oh and yes I vote for this:

Have fun, see ya in the October version, where we hope @Norm goes on a business trip to break the streak.[/QUOTE]

Oh the irony, I'll be in Chicago on 10/30. Can we work around this? Will we have an insurmountable lead? Will I bring family with me?

For my prize I would like you to tattoo my name on your forehead for a day.

Maybe you could let D's leg heal-up instead of the forced, midnight march ?
Besides, you traveling gives her a chance FTW !

Heading to the henna shop now.

Back
Top Bottom