Ergon;

mcim29

I ordered a pair the other day in the team color green to match my green machine Stumpy. They look and feel very comfortable.

mcim29

just checked the old forum from 07 when will the saddles and gloves be available? I might have an interest in purchasing them as well.

walter

Fourth Party
From page 5 of the linked thread, "most likely gloves will hit our market in 09".

Jeff has been known to stop by here once in a blue moon. Look him up and send him a pm.

antgold

I have these :
http://www.ergon-bike.com/us/grips/gc2.html

Those grips are perfect for long epic rides on fire roads ,
most of the riding here in NJ are in tight trails and they feel a bulky - since they are beefy, my hands are not locked over the grips which giving me less secure feel then the traditional design .
in addition , the bar-ends which are helpful during long climb can be dangerous here ... I'm planning to replace them with more traditional grip.

Last edited:

mcim29

Yeah, i just read all 15 pages of the forum you attached. I can't wait til they come in so I can get out there and try them out. Thanks

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
Its a personal preference thing. Depends where you ride, your riding style, your bike position, bike setup, etc. For me, I take them off and on. For longer rides, they are good. They are also good in the winter for me since my hands get so cold, I notice a difference with these, probably because of less pressure on the ulnar nerve which keeps my hands from getting numb too fast. Generally I prefer a round grip (esi cush is nice), especially when I go to baldplate or round valley or anywhere technical.

Top Bottom