Ergon Pro SM Saddle - Is it any good?

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Saddles are extremely specific to the individual, other opinions don’t mean a lot. It may be a quality saddle but doesn’t mean the fit is best for you. I know Halters and probably other shops have loaner test saddles, but not sure how that’s working these days.

Andypowerful

It's my Birthday!
Yeah I kind of figured that. I did the same with grips. I'm on my 4th set and I think I found something I like. Grips are just less expensive than saddles. I may just get it and try it.

Andypowerful

It's my Birthday!
I don't know if this place is any good but they have it on sale right now. I don't think they are in the US though, so not sure on shipping.

02camaro

I don't know if this place is any good but they have it on sale right now. I don't think they are in the US though, so not sure on shipping.
i had one, it was great but then i found a saddle i liked more (syncros XR). i have also ordered several times from bikeinn, shipping is a little slow since they are international but everything i got was as described, at a good price and they were the only ones with it in stock. go for it

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just FYI
From my very recent experience I would not buy anything from bikeinn. Been waiting for a small part for well over a month now. Recieved a notice it was shipped from Netherlands over 30 days ago and the tracking is horrible or let's just say non existent. Sent a few emails requesting updates with no response.

Andypowerful

It's my Birthday!
Thats what I was afraid of. I have had good luck with Chain Reaction and quick shipping and I think they are in Ireland. I may just pay the extra $20 and order from Jenson or even Amazon has it.

The Kalmyk

Thats what I was afraid of. I have had good luck with Chain Reaction and quick shipping and I think they are in Ireland. I may just pay the extra $20 and order from Jenson or even Amazon has it.

I reached out to Bikeinnon this exact saddle about color way they were offering. They couldnt gove me an exact answer so i decided to pay a the extra $20 through a more reputable site.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ve heard awesome things about this saddle and plan to grab one. You can easily find ergon products domestic though, why go through one of the Euro sites? I like Chain Reaction for things like Hope parts but why wait on customs if you don’t have to?

I really like worldwidecyclery.com and they are in PA. If @jdog has it that’s even better!

Andypowerful

It's my Birthday!
I may just order from Amazon. With their return policy I could ride it for a month and return if it doesn't feel right.

littlev21

i love mine too, not sure if it has helped my prostrate issues though. love the hole in the saddle,as it allows me to rest my elbow in it when I'm hunched over on a break after a long climb.

SmooveP

My gravel bike came with one and I didn't like it at all. It's well made and all, but not comfortable. I've found WTB SIlverado and Volt in narrow width are good for my unique butt.

Andypowerful

It's my Birthday!
I have the WTB Silverado now. think I may need a little wider for my butt. I'm going to measure my butt bones like the Ergon website says for the fit.

Top Bottom