Ergon Grips

E

Ergon

Any word on gloves and packs yet?
The BD1 and BD2 packs are now available from your LBS. First, have them check their distributors (QBP, BTI, Cycles Lambert). If they don't have them, have your LBS shop contact us directly.

Unfortunately, gloves will not be in North America in 2008. Most likely gloves will hit our market in '09

If you have further questions, please ask.

Jeff
Ergon USA

walter

Fourth Party
The BD1 and BD2 packs are now available from your LBS. First, have them check their distributors (QBP, BTI, Cycles Lambert). If they don't have them, have your LBS shop contact us directly.

Unfortunately, gloves will not be in North America in 2008. Most likely gloves will hit our market in '09

Jeff
Ergon USA

Jeff, thanks for stopping by. You guys have made many happy hands here in NJ.

scalpel6

If you have further questions, please ask.

Jeff
Ergon USA

Do you have an ETA on when local shops will have the GX1 grips? My hands look forward to getting a pair........Thanks!

E

Ergon

Do you have an ETA on when local shops will have the GX1 grips?
Here is the latest ETA that I received right before X-mas from Ergon in Germany....

GX1: February
GX2: March
GX3: April

Expect a middle of the month delivery date to your LBS and their distributors. Keep in mind these dates are estimates. I might be early in the month....or late in the month.

Jeff
Ergon USA

scalpel6

Expect a middle of the month delivery date to your LBS and their distributors. Keep in mind these dates are estimates. I might be early in the month....or late in the month.

Jeff
Ergon USA[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

bozizle

Womens

I've pretty much decided to get ergon grips for my bike. I love the look of the lime green ones.

I was wondering since they only come in one size would they be too big for my hands?

They actually have a mens and womens size....most guys I know run the womens because they are smaller profile.

Eileen

They actually have a mens and womens size....most guys I know run the womens because they are smaller profile.

Maybe I read the site wrong but to me it looked like the GP1 grips come in a small or a large but the GX1 grips only come in one size. If the GX1's come in two sizes that would be cool.

E

Ergon

Maybe I read the site wrong but to me it looked like the GP1 grips come in a small or a large but the GX1 grips only come in one size. If the GX1's come in two sizes that would be cool.
The GX does come in only one size. It will be similar in thickness to that of the GP1 Small.

Jeff
Ergon USA

bozizle

Ergons

I have Ergon grips on 4 bikes now and a few other items from them as well. Their gloves are great if you like full finger in the summer as they are well ventalated (better than my Fox and TLD gloves) My wife likes the womens short finger model becuase they fit nice and snug so there is no extra bunching of material on the sides. I also purchased a pack BD1 around July and have used it many times...amazing amounts of room and you can carry anything and it comes with a great waterproof rain cover. I would say it is idela for epic rides and works fantastic as a hiking pack.

I met Jeff breifly at Pedros this past year where we lodged next door the night before and he let us try everything out while at the festival...good guy and I am jealous that he lives in Fort Collins now...New Belgium Brewery mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bozizle

Got'em

do you own the gloves or did you just try them out? If so, where did you get them?

I have 2 pairs I purchased at Pedros....not sure where to get them unless through a dealer or if new production will be rolled out over the next few months

E

Ergon

I have 2 pairs I purchased at Pedros....not sure where to get them unless through a dealer or if new production will be rolled out over the next few months
Gloves where "tested" in the North American market at certain events last summer. We have decided to wait until at least '09 before we bring them to the masses on this side of the pond. If you want them really, really bad, you'll have to buy from an online retailer from Europe.

Jeff
Ergon USA

Top Bottom