Ergon Grips

bozizle

Ergon Competition

Looks like WTB just made a knock off of the Ergon grip...

Attachments

• ergon.jpg
    ergon.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 45

The Kalmyk

ScoboniBars.JPG

Oakley's were the O.G.'s of ergonomic grips

mtnbiker5

Ergon

Been using Ergon for years, right when they first came out. Bought them through REI. Best grips out there for sure. I went down a size to the womans and havent been happier. Not sure about the latest and greatest with them, just use the traditional ones they've always had. The best.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Ergons = Happy Hands

Try riding round grips after a few months on Ergons and your hands will hate you.

Shaggz

A strong 7
BTW - we are really proud to have have Ergon as one of our key sponsors for Team MTBNJ. We are also working on setting up product testing and reviews with them - stay tuned.

walter

Fourth Party
BTW - we are really proud to have have Ergon as one of our key sponsors for Team MTBNJ. We are also working on setting up product testing and reviews with them - stay tuned.

Sweet, I love my Ergons. Any word on gloves and packs yet?

Eileen

I've pretty much decided to get ergon grips for my bike. I love the look of the lime green ones.

I was wondering since they only come in one size would they be too big for my hands?

F5000sl

I got my first set of Ergon's last May and love'm. They work so well that you don't notice they are there and to me that is the best compliment.

I just bought my second pair too.

Two suggestions when purchasing:
1) By the size indicated, I initially thought small was the way to go becuase of how they felt in my hand at the store, but this IS NOT how they sit on your bars for useage while still comfy, my hands didn't have enough to grip on up front.

2) They wear pretty fast IMO. If you ride a lot, look for 9-12mo between replacing.

But these grips are so worth it as I've had ZERO hand/palm/forearm pressure issues.

Top Bottom