Ergon Gloves

bozizle

Since there have been a few threads with Ergon products I was wondering if anyone wore or has tried their gloves? I noticed on their site today I don't see any mentioned for '09

Personally I loved the gloves they were very form fitting and had mesh pannels on the sides of the finger making it the most breathable long fingered glove I have worn in the summer. I purchased 2 pairs at Pedros Fest 07 and now am kinda glad I did since it looks like they gave up on them.

E

Ergon

Since there have been a few threads with Ergon products I was wondering if anyone wore or has tried their gloves? I noticed on their site today I don't see any mentioned for '09

Personally I loved the gloves they were very form fitting and had mesh pannels on the sides of the finger making it the most breathable long fingered glove I have worn in the summer. I purchased 2 pairs at Pedros Fest 07 and now am kinda glad I did since it looks like they gave up on them.
We did a test market in the USA back around the time frame of Pedro's Fest in 2007. After it was said and done we came to the conclusion that the sizing needed to be reworked for the North American market. As of November 2008, there is no ETA for the gloves in the USA and Canada.

Jeff
Ergon USA

bozizle

We did a test market in the USA back around the time frame of Pedro's Fest in 2007. After it was said and done we came to the conclusion that the sizing needed to be reworked for the North American market. As of November 2008, there is no ETA for the gloves in the USA and Canada.

Jeff
Ergon USA

Good stuff at least they are looking at bringing them back.

Top Bottom