Enduro - East Coast Racing

Johnny Utah

Yeah, I'll be selling that online real soon. Will be sad to see it go. Love that bike.

Got sponsored by Knolly so my days on 29ers are over for now.
I am sure with the Evil, Specialized, Rocky Mountain and Santa Cruz long travel 29er's it is only a matter of time until Knolly makes one.

theranch

I have three bikes in mind:

Santa Cruz Nomad (very focused on descending, 165mm/165mm 27.5)
Evil Insurgent (all arounder, 6&6, 27.5)
Evil - The Following - (5&5 29er, more pedally)
There are a lot of capable bikes on the market these days. Definitely stick with 27.5 or 29. 29ers do well along the east coast because of the rocky terrain, they roll over most of that stuff.
I run a group on facebook as well as www.eastcoastenduro.com. You can get the group link from the East Coast Enduro website.

theranch

Anyone who has raced it want to tell me how it works? What is the format? WhAt series did you race? Total climbing vs. DH? Total time of the event? How many stages and what is the format?
Eastern States Cup series is always good and are mostly held at bike parks so you'll get a mix of climbing transfers and lift. They use the lift just to make sure the day doesn't drag on for ever. Check out the event calendar on www.eastcoastenduro.com, I have a lot of events listed. Some are listed just to hold the date but more info will trickle in soon.

Johnny Utah

image.jpg
um pics please

Oh yes.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sweet ride @Johnny Utah

Anyone going to the first race April 17 in Rhode Island?
not me , i was thinking of doing the double header weekend of june 4,5 . Bear creek sat then blue mtn Sunday but this is a very optimistic plan and most likely just do bear creek

Tonggi

not me , i was thinking of doing the double header weekend of june 4,5 . Bear creek sat then blue mtn Sunday but this is a very optimistic plan and most likely just do bear creek

That is tough. I was going to do Blue Mountain again, that was fun. Do the pre ride Saturday and def race Sunday. was thinking of even trying the DH race there. Blue mountain isn't too hardcore.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
any one know the steel city enduro course ? supposedly its all new stages this year , looking to get out there 6/18 or 19

DanBrodeen

any one know the steel city enduro course ? supposedly its all new stages this year , looking to get out there 6/18 or 19
Map wil be out this Thursday. I'm hoping to ride it early on the 19th. Maybe this Thursday evening too.
I'll probably post Sunday 19th ride on Pocono Bike Club FB page.

Top Bottom