EMS Sale - 30% Off

Mare

There's a "Friends and Family" sale at EMS through December 9.

Specifically, this Sunday, 12/7 from 8:00 - 11:00 there is a brunch. If you show up, you get 30% off, plus pancakes, bagels, coffee/tea, and whatever other goodies they can force feed you.

Here is the flyer with the details. Aside from the brunch, things are 25% off until December 9.

Now, although I should think you should come to Clayton, if it's too cold for you, go buy some warm clothes.

Attachments

• EMS F&F Sale.jpg
    EMS F&F Sale.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 127

THATmanMANNY

does it matter which ems for the 30% off?

I've been dropping too much $$$ off there and they get me every time when they increase their sale by 5% :rofl:

Mare

does it matter which ems for the 30% off?

I've been dropping too much $$$ off there and they get me every time when they increase their sale by 5% :rofl:

The 30% off/brunch might be at other stores, but I only know for sure that it is at the Bridgewater store. If you want to hit another, I suggest calling them to double check.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
The 30% off/brunch might be at other stores, but I only know for sure that it is at the Bridgewater store. If you want to hit another, I suggest calling them to double check.
I just might check it out. Where is the one in Bridgewater? I know of one in the Raritan/Manville area near the circle. Could that be the one you're talking about?

walter

Fourth Party
I just might check it out. Where is the one in Bridgewater? I know of one in the Raritan/Manville area near the circle. Could that be the one you're talking about?

thats the one, 202/206/287/28 circle

Does this count for everything in store, or just selected items?

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
thanks for the info

i looking to score some x-country gear, i may have to check this place out

Top Bottom