Employment opportunity

RNG1

Busy custom AV contracting company looking for a motivated individual with clean driving license. Willing to train the right person if not experienced but must at least be comfortable with hand tools etc. Our projects are mostly ultra high end residential installations consisting of all aspects of audio video related work as well as lighting control systems, motorized shading, network and related technologies. Salary based on experience. Must be able to commute to Bergen county (Westwood area).

PM me of interested or need further information.
Thanks
Rob

rick81721

Lothar
Interested but not motivated, have unclean driving record and don't want to commute to Bergen county (or anywhere else for that matter). Am I in?

Rusty

I am looking for a reasonably priced acoustician/sound engineer to work on a design for a sound dampening project. Commercial but small business. problems with conference rooms that are all glass and concrete. PM if someone stumbles thru this thread with those skills.

RNG1

Just thought I’d bump this because it’s early Saturday morning and I’m sure everyone is thinking about work ?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
This was a test of the community safety system.
It was only a test.

jackx

Please let me know if you decide to part this out, such as the motorized shades.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@RNG1 I'm your man, I want half of the company profits full health care coverage. I don't know shit about AV contracting but I will supply my own chair to sit on and watch you. I can start monday. Just shoot me a time to start and figure i will be their within the hour or 2.

JBurgessXXX

This is very cool and I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread because I'm just looking for a job. First, I would like to know if this vacancy is still valid and to clarify some legal details. I have never worked consistently in a particular company because I prefer to work for hire. This makes the work not so long and I have a lot of free time. I am using the Service Level Agreement in order for familiarize yourself with the list of my services. I prepared the document using the instructions on tracktime24.com and sent it to you by mail. I'm waiting for your answer!

Last edited:
Top Bottom