Elite Direto Interactive Power Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris(NJ)

I'll probably regret selling this come next year. But, here goes anyway.
Elite Direto trainer. I probably only used this thing for maybe 40 hours in total? Got it at the beginning of 2019 and didn't use it at all this (2020/1) winter. Comes w/ the cassette installed, manuals, thru-axle and QR adapters. $575.00 I can ship since I have the box, but I really don't want to So local pickup is strongly preferred. .
IMG_5176.jpeg

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just sold a Kickr Snap for $400 and it's a boring wheel-on smart trainer.

This is a deal.

You may want to note where you're located and what speed cassette is on there.

Chris(NJ)

THanks. Giving it a head start before going to FB, where it'll be listed for more. I'm in Cranford. I'll have to double check the cassette size but it's a standard road cassette so probably something like a 10-25.

Chris(NJ)

someone please buy this...
It would be a super bad move for me to buy so Mrs and I can zwift together haha
lol. I have one guy off another forum from Florida who wants it but I'm delaying that. So I'm also suggesting someone buy it from here before I have to go through the trouble of packaging this thing up for Fedex.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
lol. I have one guy off another forum from Florida who wants it but I'm delaying that. So I'm also suggesting someone buy it from here before I have to go through the trouble of packaging this thing up for Fedex.
I'd hold out for a local buyer to be honest.

Did you put it on Facebook Marketplace? I sold my Kickr Snap pretty quick on Craigslist.

Chris(NJ)

I'd hold out for a local buyer to be honest.

Did you put it on Facebook Marketplace? I sold my Kickr Snap pretty quick on Craigslist.

Thats what I'm hoping to do, but I also don't want to miss a sale either. So I am giving it to the weekend. I only put it up on the road bike forums that I'm signed up on. Didn't do FB yet, but I had such good luck parting out my cannondale on FB I know it's probably the best option in terms of getting a quick sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom