Electric mountainboard/one wheels?

Ran into someone with an electric mountain board yesterday and he seemed to have a MAJOR issue with me just letting him know that they probably aren't allowed on the trails. Am I incorrect in this?
I've also seen a group of one wheel riders pretty regularly. Are any of these allowed? Or was I in the wrong?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
probably not legal - i'm not sure they can skid or spin the wheel either,
so i'm a bit ambivalent.

best to report it on the DEP app, and not face off against someone. Never know, they may have
been into it for a half-dozen redbull and ready to rumble.

I just told the guy, after already having to wait for him to struggle over some roots, "hey. Just be careful with those. I don't think they're allowed here."

Immediately got combative and told me that I'm the one giving him attitude and what not. Immaturely told him to go f himself and rode off. Not being able to train jiu jitsu due to corona has got me a bit heated/ the fact that there are so many, what I call "covid riders" on the trails just screwing it up for everyone else.
But thanks for the advice! Will make note the next time some genius thinks its OK to disregard trail rules! :):)

Rocks & Water

Bike N Gear is right, if it's a One Wheel couple guys I boat with have them. There neat but you better be pretty good on a broad if you are going to do anything on it on single track.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Bike N Gear is right, if it's a One Wheel couple guys I boat with have them. There neat but you better be pretty good on a broad if you are going to do anything on it on single track.

we need them in the spring to smooth out the ruts.. kidding

Not sure if they are legal, but considering the speed of information these days, we may see a lot more if social media is involved.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions