Electric Lawn Mower $old $old $old

RobW

Actually we had been using this in a similar position in the kitchen put to cut fruit. If you want food into big chunks you throw it hard and if you wanted to make juice just toss it slowly underhanded.
that was my next question before the remote controlled mower... next fruit ninja into a 55gal drum

qclabrat

can this be turned into a remote controlled mower? @qclabrat
Not easily, you really need to start with a battery operated mower then redesign the front to have independent motors for turning. After that the harder part are the RV controls and safety features. Notice most robomowers are tiny cause the thought of a runaway mower is pretty horrible...

rick81721

Lothar
Not easily, you really need to start with a battery operated mower then redesign the front to have independent motors for turning. After that the harder part are the RV controls and safety features. Notice most robomowers are tiny cause the thought of a runaway mower is pretty horrible...

giphy (11).gif

RobW

truth! dated a girl when i was younger who never wore flip flops. turns out, her sister ran her foot over with a lawn mower.... nasty

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i should shall leave this open......for entertainment!

Last edited:

davisan

I never thought that it is possible to sell your stuff on the forums, very interesting. I recently bought a new lawn mower, but I bought it on Amazon. I had a limited budget and I was looking for cheap lawn mower. Btw this article helped me a lot when I was choosing what exactly to buy https://guides4homeowners.co.uk/gardening/best-lawn-mowers-under-100/. In this article, the authors collected reviews of inexpensive lawn mowers and also useful information about what to look for in a lawn mowers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom