Election day Ringwood ride

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I have off tomorrow and am thinking about hitting up Ringwood for a 2 hour ride. Weather looks to be awesome. Anyone up?

Panhead

What time are you looking at? I might have the afternoon open if that works for you. Or we could always do Waway and hit the really good stuff. BTW- I'm missing a shirt though, you seen it?

Last edited:

ebineezer

i am off tomorrow as well...but i just hit up ringwood today, so i was planning on going elsewhere tomorrow

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
What time are you looking at? I might have the afternoon open if that works for you. Or we could always do Waway and hit the really good stuff. BTW- I'm missing a shirt though, you seen it?

i am off tomorrow as well...but i just hit up ringwood today, so i was planning on going elsewhere tomorrow

I'm open to wayway or somewhere else; I just threw Ringwood out there because if no one else shows, that's where I'm going. As of now I have no time constraints. Man that sounds weird to say. I have no time constraints. I should learn a second language or something else in this rare spot of free time.

Anyway, Dave, when will you know if you can ride? ebineezer -- you down with wayway if dave can make it? It's killer, but I don't know my way around if he doesn't show.
By the way, what shirt did you lose?

ebineezer

waway is cool with me, what time would the ride be? and what type of pace are we lookin at? ive been there before but dont really know my way around that well

MNicolosi

can i tag along....??? skyline is my home turf, but i've always wanted to ride waywayanda. i work at 2pm. can go before then

RNG1

Yo bro,I have to head to the city in the morning but could possibly be back by noon or so if all goes well.keep me posted unless you were thinking morning

Panhead

Earliest I can be up north would be around 1:30, so I'd be shooting for leaving the lot at 2. Figure on 2-2 1/2 hours at a good pace. C-bone isn't up to rocks yet so I'll have the gearie. Oh yea- bring an extra pair of socks, after the rocks we might head for some water.
Justin- I forgot what T-shirt it was, just know I don't have it.:hmmm:

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If anyone wants to ride earlier I can do 9 or 10 am, pm is too late for me. Ringwood or Wayway is good, looking for intermediate pace. I'll bring my kids extra halloween candy for post ride.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
lets do waway at 2. cool for you Rob, Dave and ebineezer? ebineezer, intermediate pace more or less.

sorry iggy and MNicolosi, though you two should hook up for a morning ride.

RNG1

Justin, I will call you late morning to make sure I am still on sched. What time are you leaving and do you want to go together?

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Rob - It's just under an hour from my place to waway so I was going to leave like 10 of 1. I'm down with going together of course, though I still haven't gotten a second rack for the subie, so it's your call. let's talk in the AM. Psyched!

Dave - Yeah, second ride in one day my ass. I'll be lucky to hang with you and Rob.

Don't forget to vote!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
mnicolos I am going to Ringwood at 9:30, lot C. Enjoy election day ride and don't forget to...

ebineezer

im going to have to bail on the wayway ride... i have somewhere to be at 4 and dont think i can make it back in time

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Sorry Pixy, Rob and Dave but I'm out for this afternoon. Wife has an ailment and only available doctor's appointment is at that time. Damn. This weekend hopefully.

Top Bottom