Efinger Sporting Goods - Bound Brook, NJ

J-Dro

Major props to Efinger's for donations to the Somerset Cty JORBA TM efforts. Water, energy drinks, Clif bars, and schwag for the volunteers.
icon14.gif

BABOYTOY

They always take care of me and don't mind hanging out and talking shop either. Shops that dis them or the workers have lost my business period. I stick to Efingers and Cycle Works.

Another thing is that they get what you want and do not try Vulcan mind tricks to get you to buy something you do not want or need, that is the biggest turn off to me and the reason shops that I have bought from do not get my money anymore.

cfrone1

Shop: Pops Bike Shop
Shop Keep
Thanks...

Thank all of you guys for your kind words...you can't imagine how much it means to me to hear such comments....but it means tons...

I absolutely attribute the vibes you seem to get to my great staff....I ride them hard, and I may not tell them as often as I should how much I appreciate their hard work...I am truly blessed to have such great guys working with me...The praise and thanks are theirs...

I will also like to concur with Baboytoy...John at Cycleworks is an amazing guy that runs a first class operation! I have had the pleasure to work with him in the past when I was a rep, and am always happy to run into him at whatever weird event in the industry that allows us to bump into each other. His reputation as a great mechanic and shop owner is well earned. He is a credit to our industry and the NJ cycling community. Keep up the great work, John!

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
High Gear is a great shop too, but for most of us in the valley, it's a little far for a quick stop in for a part. Efinger's is well-stocked and the staff is friendly and helpful.

I usually do my own maintenance with the help of a friend, but I recently dropped off a wheelset to have the hubs and free hub body overhauled because I simply didn't have the time before the L-M race Sunday. The work was reasonably priced and the wheels were ready earlier than estimated.

They are working on getting a Specialized BG fit center up and running and expanding the bike department (again) in the next few months, too.

equ

I like both High Gear and Efinger's, but find the latter more down-to-earth as well as better priced.

Just picked up my road bike (roubaix) from its tune-up. It has about 1250 miles but feels as new. The tune-up came out great.. I also had a couple of niggles with my seat post. Shop contacted Specialized and I got a new and improved seat post.

Good prices, friendly service & advice... You have to schedule for service just as with any LBS, but the waits are not crazy long, a few days usually (unless you're waiting on a part). Just a bit far from where I live all the way by the city, but what can you do.

Props to Mark and his crew.

smufguy

I frequent this place more than I want to and it has a great atmosphere.

Mark, Rick and Chris know their stuff. Mark and Chris know more about MTB but you want your bmx stuff, Rick is your man. Great staff, friendly cashiers, lots of decently priced stuff and mention MTBNJ and Mark will hook you up with a 10% discount on selected items you buy. Rich gave me a 10% off last time I bought the one and only GU box he had.......hmmmmmmmmm mint chocolate.

Love you guys and will always keep coming back.

Top Bottom