Eddie Casey

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Sad News...

I am so sorry to report that Little Eddie Casey passed away in the early morning hours of Sunday Sept 23rd. Most folks on the board know Little Eddie as DD-'s nephew, the 3 year old child who needed O negative blood for his heart transplant.

Dawn and I are grieving for the loss of Little Eddie. He was a fantastic little boy who loved to ride his little 12 inch bicycle like his aunt & uncle.

It seems that Eddie's body was so weak from his heart failure, he experienced a cerebral hemorage early this morning and passed away peacefully and without pain. We have one last appeal to our community -- please pray for his parents Ed & Vicki, as well as his 5 year old sister Elisabeth. They can certainly use the prayers.

Dawn (DD-) and I have been overwhelmed by the generousity of everyone on this forum. The outpouring of blood donations, heartfelt concern and support from everyone here has been so fantastic. All that just makes us feel privileged to know people like all of you.

Thanks to everyone,

Joe & Dawn

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Joe & Dawn, I'm really bummed to hear this. You guys and your families are in our thoughts. Do your best to hang in there, as hard as it might seem right now.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry to hear that & for your loss. It just doesn't seem fair.

Kirt

I am so saddened to hear this news. My deepest and sincerest heartfelt condolences and prayers go out to Little Eddie and all of his family members.

BiknBen

Very sorry to read this...

As a parent this is simply unimaginable.

My prayers and condolences to the family.

NJ Jess

oh no

This is way too sad. So sorry about your loss. It affects everyone here on Mtbnj, JORBA, and the H2H race series that ride with you guys. The hopes and dreams we have for the future of our young ones makes it that much harder. Again, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

K

ks9mm

I am new here, so I have not had a chance to meet Joe & Dawn, but as a parent:

My deepest and condolences to the family

J

joanqs

my deepest sympathies to you and your family...

time may not heal all wounds, but something happens over time that allows us to live with grief. i do not know its name but perhaps it can be called wisdom: the wisdom to love all, at all cost.

Top Bottom