Early (sorta) Monday Ride

Sircrashalot

So far two of us from Milltown/ North Brunswick planning on (trying) to head for here about 6:30 in the morning on Monday. Never been here before...if anybody else is interested please post!

BiknBen

Riding there at 6:30 am or leaving to go there at that time? I thought I was an early bird. Have fun.

Sircrashalot

Sorry for putting this in the wrong place....then I went looking for it last night to see if anybody was interesdted & couldnt find it. :confused:

ANyway, yup we left at 6:30 got there a bit after 7 did almost 13 miles then went looking for Huber woods & couldnt find them, went back to the car drove to huber woods were unloading at about 11:00 when the wives called and we promptly wnet home with no more riding :mad:

Anyway, for what its worth getting there early seemed like the way to go....we saw only a few people all the way through Grand Tour & Rocky Point back through Grand tour to the parking lot. WHen we were leaving htough, the lot was a sea of bikers walkers, dogs and joggers.....GREAT PLACE THOUGH!

Top Bottom