early am saturday, 4/19?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anyone riding early tomorrow morning? with the weather being darn near perfect, i figured there would be eleventy billion threads about this weekend but so far zilch. deer park/md/mooch/kvsp/LM are all within striking distance if anyone is going to be out and about with a wheels down between 7A- 8A.

Mike679

I'll be out at Allamuchy, but later in the morning, like 11:00 - 12:00-ish start (wife's got stuff going on in the morning). One of the rare days I can get out later in the day - kids are going to the in-laws. Can get more specific w/ time if anyone wants to join.

Mike

anrothar

entirely thrilled
tie your kids to the tree in the backyard with a cooler full of food and a bucket with some sawdust in it jake, then come hucking with us.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
this is my 4th Saturday in a row that I have to work :mad::mad::mad:
At least I will commute by bike tomorrow 15+ miles....but I rather be in the woods:getsome:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
tie your boss to the tree in the backyard with a cooler full of food and a bucket with some sawdust in it rog, then come hucking with us.

J-Dro

tie your boss to the tree in the backyard with a cooler full of food and a bucket with some sawdust in it rog, then come hucking with us.

Hucking practice is exactly what this boy needs, but I'm volunteering at the CR skills clinic tomorrow morning. We should schedule another huckster session sometime soon.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
anyone riding early tomorrow morning? with the weather being darn near perfect, i figured there would be eleventy billion threads about this weekend but so far zilch. deer park/md/mooch/kvsp/LM are all within striking distance if anyone is going to be out and about with a wheels down between 7A- 8A.

CALL ME U ASSHOLE!! (am i gonna get banned for this??)

ArmyOfNone

six mile 745ish

After work im going to shoot home and then hop on ms. mary. I should be rolling through the lot around 745a.

Im gonna try to get it done asap, bc i need to in bed to get back to work for 3pm.

Starting from the 27 side

Top Bottom