Eagle GX Derailleur issue

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
The AXS crash feature makes it 1,000 times less likely to get damaged from rock strikes or sticks. I haven't replaced a derailleur or hanger on any of my bikes in years.

It isn't cheap, but it's only like $500 more than GX. Seems like a no brainer IMO. For realz.
This , after riding axs then hopping on my other bike w x01 11sp it feels like Walmart shifters compared to axs .
Sram Nailed it with AXS. You just need an hr on a bike with this setup to get it. The break-away Der alone is worth it.

Karate Monkey

Sram Nailed it with AXS. You just need an hr on a bike with this setup to get it. The break-away Der alone is worth it.

As little of a SRAM fanboy as I am, I will begrudgingly admit that their derailleur hanger works, too. I had two bikes over the last month that had a good crash, with the hanger rotated back. After resetting it, nothing was damaged.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
The AXS crash feature makes it 1,000 times less likely to get damaged from rock strikes or sticks. I haven't replaced a derailleur or hanger on any of my bikes in years.

It isn't cheap, but it's only like $500 more than GX. Seems like a no brainer IMO. For realz.
Ummmm, lil more than $500 (add some $$ for a gx crank), but only double more.
A828F58D-C41B-46E6-9DD3-56548C4E945F.jpeg
4FF3F804-19A2-49BB-8E53-9CAEB5DF0487.jpeg

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
have had my axs on since last sept...no issues so far....id prefer it was 10 rather than 12 speed, but is what it is...its heavier than the old xx set up, but I have a whole bunch of completely useless gears now tho.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
As little of a SRAM fanboy as I am, I will begrudgingly admit that their derailleur hanger works, too. I had two bikes over the last month that had a good crash, with the hanger rotated back. After resetting it, nothing was damaged.
Santa Cruz just started using it on the new 5010. I’d expect to see it moving forward in all their bikes.

Top Bottom