E,thirteen questions

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
I removed the bashguard off my Lg-1, I dont need the weight or protection. I dont understand what keeps the chain in place once the bashguard is removed. Is there a box guide or something I need to keep the chain on the ring?

Please fill in the pieces for me. Thanks.

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
The box guide at the top and the roller on the bottom are what keep the chain on. The bashguard is solely for protection, not chain retention, on the LG1.

lg1_main.jpg

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
maybe I dont have a Lg-1, once the bash is removed there is aa adjustable slider that keeps the chain on the ring. Can I buy a box guide and replace the slider?

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
maybe I dont have a Lg-1, once the bash is removed there is aa adjustable slider that keeps the chain on the ring. Can I buy a box guide and replace the slider?

So you have an SRS?

srs_main.jpg

Apparently you can just purchase the LG1 box guide and attach it to your SRS without buying a whole new chainguide. Check the interoperability page on the E13 site. Although for the LG1 to work properly you might need a new roller as well- the LG1 roller overlaps the chainring, while the SRS roller doesn't need to because of the bash guard...

Top Bottom