• I have ridden one in a trail for over an hr and I am considering one

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • I’ll never give up my analog bike but I’ll still get an ebike

Votes: 34 14.3%
  • Did he just say analog bike?

Votes: 35 14.7%
  • My knees are failing and an ebike in inevitable

Votes: 16 6.7%
  • My next bike will certainly be an ebike.

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • I’ll never own an ebike, even when I’m 90

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Ebikes cause more trail damage than analog bikes

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Ebikes have no more trail impact than a traditional bike.

Votes: 63 26.5%
  • I hate anyone on an ebike

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Anyone on a bike is a friend of mine, ebike or not

Votes: 89 37.4%
  • I’ve been seeing ebikes in the woods regularly

Votes: 50 21.0%
  • I’ve never seen an ebike on the trail

Votes: 15 6.3%
  • It's called an Acoustic bike

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • “I may consider one after my body is all used up and broken"

Votes: 64 26.9%
  • I already own an off-road Ebike

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • I have no interest in an e-bike

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • Arguing against ebikes is kerfuffle

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I like Matty no matter what he rides

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters

Neko Mullaly had an interesting reason for e-bikes at around the 2:05 mark. Funn
The battle against dirt bikes on single track will always be a thing...I remember what it was like to be a kid with a dirt bike and no where to ride legally.... “who cares they can’t catch me...” That scene is what it is... I just hope eMTB’s don’t get lumped into that pool because they really are an awesome breakthrough for the demographic that they benefit.

Neko Mullaly had an interesting reason for e-bikes at around the 2:05 mark. Funny after the mods he seems to enjoy the Tazer MX much more. Thought this was a good watch after your post today. I agree the battle with dirt bikes will always be a thing. With a bike like the Tazer MX I feel like you could have DH areas where lift service is not available or not needed. I cannot ride anywhere as good as Neko but that stuff he is riding looks fun! Maybe done a certain way with more DH specific trails it could be a better alternative to a dirt bike?

Yea but honestly ebikes should not just be used by anyone. You need to have some experience with riding at higher speeds with two wheels wether that be human or motor powered.

My neighbor’s cousin dropped $7K on Turbo Levo. Realized as the guy bragged about the bike and how the “seat drops automatically on the downhills” that he wasn’t an actual mountain biker. Today my neighbor told me his cousin fell on the trail and broke his collar bone. :rolleyes:

Reactions: don
My neighbor’s cousin dropped $7K on Turbo Levo. Realized as the guy bragged about the bike and how the “seat drops automatically on the downhills” that he wasn’t an actual mountain biker. Today my neighbor told me his cousin fell on the trail and broke his collar bone. :rolleyes:
Remembering watching Clarkson and May talk about the history of the Saab 900 Turbo. Then watching them laugh about how in the 80's many random mediocre items, including sunglasses, were then given the snazzy TURBO name.

Back
Top Bottom