Durham, NC

roc

any decent trails near here? I am driving down for a meeting on Thursday, meeting is at 11am, probably be over by 12. I will then head back to jersey, any suggestions?

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
If you're driving via I-81: Carvin's Cove near Roanoke or Harrisonburg, VA.

roc

Good morning, I’m driving back to New Jersey from Wilmington North Carolina. Don’t know if you know any place that I could ride somewhere in the middle. Taking a shot here, seems like you were familiar with North Carolina thought maybe you might be familiar with the route home.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good morning, I’m driving back to New Jersey from Wilmington North Carolina. Don’t know if you know any place that I could ride somewhere in the middle. Taking a shot here, seems like you were familiar with North Carolina thought maybe you might be familiar with the route home.

@ilnadi

ilnadi

not really. I assume you're going up 40 then 95 all the way home ("the coastal plains"). You'd have to detour thru Raleigh to get near any real trails (Google will tell you better but I'd bet at least an hour detour). Then you can do Lake Crabtree for a quick nice ride or Beaver Dam / New Light for more challenge.
You may be better off looking around Richmond, which I do not know about but then you can hit Veil Brewing.

Top Bottom