DURBAN AVE school

Like a mini Ray's. Enjoy while it lasts, this is NJ after all.

That looks cool! The things don't look too high either. Every time I come across stuff in the woods it's above head-height and I soil my trews thinking about not being able to unclip and rappidly approaching the ground at perpendicular angles.

Are there any places to try out ladders, bridges and stuff at "beginner" heights? I also want to learn how to pull off a 360 tail whip I think it is: where you take off from a ramp or mound, whip the rear wheel horizontally around 360 degress, land and ride off as if your shit doesn't stink...

That looks cool! The things don't look too high either. Every time I come across stuff in the woods it's above head-height and I soil my trews thinking about not being able to unclip and rappidly approaching the ground at perpendicular angles.

Are there any places to try out ladders, bridges and stuff at "beginner" heights? I also want to learn how to pull off a 360 tail whip I think it is: where you take off from a ramp or mound, whip the rear wheel horizontally around 360 degress, land and ride off as if your shit doesn't stink...

Yup, all of the stuff is less than 39 inches, except we built a 5 1/2 foot drop that is not in the pictures. It's all lots of fun.

Yes, Guitar Hero is almost more addicting than mountain biking. :D

wow

I like it. Me thinks I can make some of this fun in my own backyard too! Oh, I work 6 days a week. Maybe I'll come over to your house and play. Keep up the fun!

I like it. Me thinks I can make some of this fun in my own backyard too! Oh, I work 6 days a week. Maybe I'll come over to your house and play. Keep up the fun!

Most of this stuff started construction at 8pm during the week...

Guitar Hero? Am I old if I thought it was Danzig? What the hell is the world coming to when people are doing Danzig covers?

Guitar Hero? Am I old if I thought it was Danzig? What the hell is the world coming to when people are doing Danzig covers?

No, it's definitely Danzig. Guitar hero is a game for Playstation 2, the one Adam is playing with the guitar controller. Very addicting!

i have to tell you, that video is pretty funny. i didn't realize what you fools were up to over there, i may be over sooner rather than later. i think the fuel can handle that stuff.

you can't film me unless i'm getting paid. my rates start @ $79.99 per fall. :D

...you can't film me unless i'm getting paid. my rates start @ $79.99 per fall. :D

Dude, I cant even afford the $79.95 for Adam's trials video, man I wanna see him ride the rim of garbage cans. :hysterica

New Video

I will have to get some more footage this weekend and hopefuly the new video will be finished by Monday. Going to Glen Park on Saturday to do some filming.

f the rim of garbage...i'm talking SHED RIDE!!

Yeah...about that shed...

The shed is gone. Mike and I took it down about a month ago. There is a 6 foot drop in its place now.

0125071725.jpg

No one has done it yet because of the bad weather. "Maybe this weekend" is what I keep saying.

Back
Top Bottom